viernes, 15 de enero de 2010

MY HOLIDAYS


During holidays of december I worked with a group of comunicators, exactly in a production. I am one of the directors of the "En la Vida" program wich will be broadcast on the public channel Ecuador TV. I realized 10 reports on drug use among youth. The tematic of this serie is the drugs preventions from the information and we seek to reach with information and not denial.

I was working for Triada Producciones, a company wich produces audiovisual products. In this place we worked with spots, movies, advertising, promotional, corporate videos, pilots.

When I finished my free time I had done several pilots for informational and entertainment programs.

I enjoyed and learned very much wiI enjoyed and learned a lot, practice my skills and put into practice what they learned in college. I also met several personalities and professionals and interview various figures from political and social environment.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario