domingo, 8 de noviembre de 2009

MY BRIEF BIOGRAPHY


My name is Estefanía Moreno. I am twenty one years old. I have lived my life in Quito with my parents and my brothers. I studied my school in Educational Unit "Eufrasia", where I have very good friends and my high school in the "24 de Mayo", when I learned humility and reality. Actually, I am studying Audiovisual Comunication in the Internacional University Sek.
When I was twelve years ago, I prefered watch movies than read books, but today I understand the importance of learning to write for transfer it to the images. I love the photography, cinema, movies, theater.
One years ago, I had the oportunity of work in the Ecuador TV, the public chanel where I lived and learned the true of the tv programs. I feel like with my election and for my future want to create visual art all my life. I love it.
This is part of my life to continue to write on a canvas uncertain.
Thaks for your time!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario